Sunday, July 4, 2010

5: Painted nails

To say I'm depressed is an understatement right now. I'm trying really really hard not to be. I mean, I'm *ALIVE* for fuck's sake. Nothing's broken. I'm getting better with every minute that passes. But I just can't help wishing I could have gone to the beach, or that I could be in Victorville right spending the evening with Micah in Rialto with family. I miss him so much. We were going to spend the entire summer together, instead her I am. Ugh.


At least I get to see him tomorrow.


I tried to draw some more today, no luck. I was tired and hurting after just a few minutes. It kills me that I'm so unproductive. I hate hate hate just sitting around. I miss doing my daily comics. I miss sketching. I'm really worried I won't have enough time to get ready for the Comic Con. I guess I'm glad I didn't take Summer classes like I had planned. I would have been missed out on Finals Week, rendering the entire semester pointless.


Mom and I took pictures of my legs this morning, just to keep a record of my injuries. Its funny because my left leg looks like a huge hunk of swollen flesh compared to my right one. Seriously, you can't even see my ankles or my knees. Its weird.


On the upside, my brother helped me paint my nails today. I was getting really sad and he (very reluctantly) offered to paint them. It was really really nice, actually.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs Sheika*

    I really hope you feel better soon, girl! I get so sad for you having to go through all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apart from the fact that I haven't sustained sever injuries, I can totally relate to how you feel. I've been indoors for weeks and weeks now, and I'm missing out on the summer too because I'm working on my university defferal work. You'll start feeling better soon I'm sure, and you'll be back with avengence...

    in the mean time have you heard of these sites? they keep me entertained for hours...

    www.pimpthatsnack.com
    http://icanhascheezburger.com/


    once I've got some money to get things printed, I was gonna send you some stuff too! and possibly a sketchbook - that we could send back and forth?


    chin up chicken
    xxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Sheika/April collab sketchbook would be killer!

    ReplyDelete