Friday, July 2, 2010

3: Bored...

Being in bed is sooooo booooring. I pretty much spend every waking moment online or watching TV. I've started being able to walk on crutches but it still hurts a ton, so I just stay put for the most of it.

I'm getting worried. As most of you guys know, I had paid for an Artist Alley table at Long Beach Comic Con. I had planned on make 3 new mini-comics, a bunch of stickers and buttons, and a mini-comic version of OMGcow. I was also going to set up OMGcow on its own domain and host (it was going to be a surprise :( .) I was going to use my summer 'coz I get waaaayyyy too busy during school to do anything else. Now...I dunno. I wonder if the table fee is refundable? Getting hit by a car is a good excuse to ask for a refund, right?

I'm just really bummed out. This was going to be my first ever Comic Con. I had awesome plans for my booth design and merchandise. Ugh...

I was also going to use this summer break to work on a Portfolio to use for applying to art colleges next year. This has really set me back. *sigh* Nothing's going as planned and it sucks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I had figured out how to draw again. I still can't grip so I used a rubber band to hold a pencil to my hand.


It was going to be much bigger, including the rest of the fish (cut up) and my dad cooking in the background. My hand started hurting after only 15 minutes of drawing so I had to give up. My fingers are still being wierd. They twitch involuntarily, its very uncomfortable and unnerving. I'm hoping they're ok.

2 comments:

  1. Sheika, maybe you should really go check if all that is normal and you have nothing broken? Just to make extra sure!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this is some sort of sign that you need to slow down and take care of yourself. Losing the ability to create art must be devastating but you have to worry about your health first. Please feel better :)

    ReplyDelete