Monday, July 5, 2010

6: Keep Breathing...

I'm listening to Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson today.

But all that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now

Been trying to keep myself positive after yesterday's funk, reminding myself that I'm absolutely lucky to be alive right now.

Its been a week and 2 days since the accident. Some days I still can't believe it happened. I'll wake up and try to get up like a normally would do, only to be frustrated because I can't move my left leg. Or I'll reach up to turn on a lamp and end up laying in bed crying for a while because I hurt my right arm.
 
The bruising is getting looking worse and feeling tender. Its weird because when I run my fingers or an object over my skin lightly, my leg can't feel it! It hurts when I poke it...but its like the nerves in my skin surface can't feel. So weird. Fingers are still twitching too. It doesn't hurt all the time anymore, just every few seconds when it twitches extra hard. My legs have started the stupid twitching thing too. Won't let me sleep at night! Grr.

*sigh* All I can do is keep breathing now. All I can do is keep breathing now. All I can do is keep breathing now.

1 comment:

  1. The trick is to keep breathing... one of my favourite Garbage song.

    *hugs*

    Hopefully by the end of this week the bruises will be better, and the twitching will go away too!

    ReplyDelete