Wednesday, July 21, 2010

18: Weddings and portraits

Yesterday was an incredibly exhausting day...and today probably will be too! My cousin is getting married (yay!) and commissioned a painting of him and his fiance yesterday. I worked at it all day to complete it by night, and decided to give it to him as a wedding present.

8x10 Ink-wash on watercolor paper

The best part, though, is that I got a pretty new dress and shoes for the occasion! Normally, I'd never wear flats but I can't walk in heels yet. After some searching, I found this adorable glittery leopard-print pair. (In the kids section. Yes, I have tiny feet.)




No other drawings from me today. My arm is so tired and  sore from yesterday that I probably should just rest it for a while.

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great! And those shoes are super cute!

    And that painting is great!

    ReplyDelete