Monday, July 12, 2010

12: Grumpy

I tried to draw a comic this morning since I've noticed that my right hand has gotten way better. I was pretty tired after pencilling it in but when I tried to ink it, my arm spasmed and went dead for a few minutes. Grrr. So yeah. I'm a Grumpasaurus Rex today. I was able to do some quick little drawings with a marker though, which was nice.


Some good news! My x-ray results came in and everything's normal! So the Dr. said I pretty much just have to wait it out until the swelling and pain goes way. She gives it another 2-3 weeks.

I'm hoping I'll be better by my cousin Glenn's birthday. I already have a hard enough time being stared at when we go to restaurant for an hour or so. A 3 hour wedding plus reception is going to be awful.

I've been pondering asking my Dr if I could maybe see a therapist or just...someone to talk to. I've been getting really freaked out and anxious over everything since the accident. Whenever we ride in the car, I start getting really bad anxiety, imagining the most awful scenarios of "what if we crashed right now" and stuff like that. The two times we went out, I was pretty freaked out about walking across the parking lot where there were cars going through. I dunno. Like, I know they're going slow and they're not going to hit me (I hope!) but I still get really anxious.

Just a short blog today as I'm not feeling all too well. The anti-inflammatories my Dr gave make me really nauseous all day, plus my parents had something important to do today (I think my mom went to the Dr?) Being alone, I've had to hobble round getting food and stuff...and being up causes my leg to really swell. *sigh* I'll be glad when all this is over.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    Feel better soon sweetie! And talk to your doctor about getting some therapy if you continue with the anxiety attacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therapy can definitely be helpful, trust me. Thanks for drawing a little something; I know it wasn't easy.

    ReplyDelete