Saturday, July 3, 2010

4: *sad panda*

I am so incredibly upset right now. I have friends who are in California from across the country, one from Colorado, another from San Francisco. They're all a few miles away, hanging out in Irvine. Tomorrow, they will be hanging out on the beach for 4th of July. What do I get to do? I get to lay here, in bed, bored and going crazy.

Every single day that passes has been just taunting me. I love the beach more than anything, I've finally reached my goal of losing weight to fit into my swimsuit, its finally summer...and before I get to enjoy any of it, this shit happens. Ugh.

What upsets me more is not being able to hang out with Karla, Krissy, Lynn and Kylie. We so rarely ever get to see each other and when they finally make it down here, I can't even walk.

I hate being emo and I hate being whiney, but FUCK. Its getting hard to be cheerful all the time. Its getting hard to just laugh it off and just deal with it. My birthday is coming and I don't get to do anything fun. Happy Birthday To Me.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs Sheika*

    I'm so sorry to hear you won't get to meet up with the girls... are you sure there's no way you can make it there, even if all doped out in painkillers?

    ReplyDelete