Monday, August 30, 2010

34: Figure Drawings 2

So I've been seeing my Physical Therapist for a week now. My leg hasn't really changed much but my arm seems to be getting a lot better. They've been massaging it with an ultrasound machine which has reduced the swelling a lot and given me a wider range of motion. Hopefully this means I'll be better even sooner!

----

An hour-long sketch from Life Drawing class tonight. This is the first one where I've had time to go back in and put some shading in. I'm not altogether satisfied with it, though. The pose was difficult for me and I feel that even though the proportions are correct and the line drawing is acceptably accurate, there is a lack of....movement...of...uhh...life in it.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the "ghost leg" in front of the stool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for arms getting much better finally!

    And I think it's very nicely done, even if I agree that it seems a bit static...

    ReplyDelete