Tuesday, August 24, 2010

32: Sketches

I was looking over the archives of this blog and just realized how personal it has become. My intent originally was to have someplace to post my works in progress, sketches, experiments and other pieces that aren't finished enough to post at my other art sites. It has quickly turned into a place for me to vent and unload my thoughts.

I...ah...apologize to anyone who reads this and expected a different beast. Haha!

Some sketches, though! I've found that doing these quick ink sketches when I first wake up help to loosen my arm for the rest of the day.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my parents were able to talk to our neighbor across the street, a really nice retired old man, and he has agreed to give me rides to and from school, as well as to and from my physical therapy appointments. We are paying him a small fee but really, its amazing that he's taking so much time out of his day to help someone completely unrelated to him.

I'm going to stick out this week and see how it goes. So far, its been a lot easier on me than last week. Just cutting out the commute really makes a difference!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, some good news! I'm so psyched for you. Good things can happen to good people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super glad to hear good news! And it's reassuring to see that there's still good people around willing to help!

    Btw, I love that apricot sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sketches are so wonderfully random =)

    and very happy to hear that things are getting better for you!!!

    ReplyDelete