Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25: Rectifying the lack of art

An update on me: My leg is increasingly better though I will still need a cane to walk for the next few weeks. My arm hasn't improved much. I have a wider range of motion but it hurts pretty much constantly now. The pain has also spread from just my elbow and forearm down to the back of my hand. I should be seeing a physical therapist soon, though, so here's hoping they can figure out how to fix me.

I haven't been doing too much drawing/painting lately, what with the arm and all. Here's a few sketches from the past week though.

Met up with an online friend for the first time. Also met her boyfriend.
Turns out she's not an axe murderer! LOL



Micah and I are regulars at the Seattle's Best near our house
 


Some ATCs I'm working on for trade

2 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping your arm will get all sorted out really soon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!!! - Loving your little sketches though! Your style is getting so much stronger... (really proud!) COOKIE DOUGH LOVE!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete