Thursday, June 24, 2010

Food Sketches 02

I didn't bring my scanner with me so I'm using a webcam. I can't decide between getting a portable watercolor set, watercolor pens, or watercolor pencils and a brush pen with a water reservoir. I want something unobtrusive I can pull out while at a restaurant or during a meal, but will give me a range of colors and hues. Watercolor pens seem the most convenient option but I don't want to be limited by only two or three colors. The pigments doesn't blend well so I can't get away with blending primaries to make more colors.

05

06

3 comments:

  1. G & me usually take pics of food when we go out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you guys ate some pretty AND yummy food while you were in India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arbys' curly fries and chicken, bacon & Swiss sandwiches are amazing. Well done with that choice.

    ReplyDelete